GFY Apparel

Buy some Go Farm Yourself schwag, and look sexy while spreading the good word: Go Farm Yourself Store



My Fellow Farmers...

Friday, January 15, 2010

Potentiality...

I've got lots of rants, thoughts and experiences that I have gone through as of late that I will soon be blogging about...I may have some time to do so, as I think I might have compromised the structural integrity of my right knee yesterday. I have been skiing for about 27 years and the knee injury fairy just may have caught up with me. I extend to this fairy, a whole-hearted: Go fuck yourself. I am focusing all of my loving energy towards my knee (and I think, more specifically, my MCL) so I would love if you could do the same. I can't say that I am very good at being injured...

Rants to come: Sausage Making Craziness, My Hush speakeasy supper and Why Rush and Pat Robertson even have an audience...

Mikey

1 comment:

  1. hope you{re okay boy. from what i{ve seen of sick mike i{d hate to see you now....all my energy to you............

    ReplyDelete